SUPERMARKET COPYCAT PESTO AND CHEESE TWISTS





As I happened to have a half jar of pesto lurking in my fridge, I decided to add that too to my cheese twists, but of course it’s up to you whether you add pesto or stick with plain cheese.

These are incredibly simple little snacks to make. Literally all I do is unroll a sheet of ready-made puff pastry, spread with pesto and sprinkle with cheese, then fold the sheet in half and slice into 6 strips.

Ingredients

  • 1 sheet ready-made puff pastry mine was 11 ounces
  • 3-4 tablespoons pesto
  • grated cheese I used a couple of big handfuls of parmesan and strong cheddar, plus a bit extra for sprinkling at the end
  • 1 whisked egg or a bit of milk for brushing

Instructions

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C / 355F.
  2. Unroll the pastry out onto a floured board or work surface, then spread with the pesto.
  3.  ..........................................
  4. ...................................................
Full Instructions : Click Here


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ALMOND CRANBERRY CAKE

Almond Amaretto Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Strawberry and Chocolate Meringue